10 Simple Ways To
Generate Traffic Now
By: Matt Bacak
If your current website traffic is not converting to leads or sales, then you’re not attracting targeted visitors who are specifically interested in what you’re offering. But there’s a simple solution. It’s not rocket science. You just need a simple plan of attack.
Here are 10 effective methods to generate traffic now:
1. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
2. Advertise your website or service in the appropriate category on Craigslist.org
3. Participate in LinkedIn.com
4. Exchange reciprocal links with other related sites in your niche.
5. Purchase ad spots or solo email ads in popular newsletters or ezines from directoryofezines.com
6. Submit articles to trade magazines with a link to your site in your bio
7. Use OnlyWire.com to automate your social bookmarking and automatically generate backlinks and traffic.
8. Promote your website on the “Thank you” page of other sales sites related to your niche. Work out a mutually beneficial commission with the site owners.
9. Participate in online forum conversations that are related to your product, and insert your site link into the signature area.
10. Create your own blog at blogger.com. Blogging is a powerful and effective way to get free traffic from search engines, RSS feeds, other blogs, blog directories… and more!
No more excuses. If you need website traffic, choose any or all of the above methods and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the number of responsive visitors that will soon find their way to your website!