“Distinctions of Success: What is it that makes the difference? Part II”

What are the distinctions to success? Some examples include doing and practicing what you want to be good at. Think of an athlete that puts in countless hours on the practice court. They are practicing what they want to excel in. It is the same in business. If you want to be a great marketer then you have to market and hone your marketing skills.

To be successful you also have to attribute success to your own effort. Don’t be modest. On the flip side, you have to let the naysayers and negative outcomes roll off your back. You have to pick up and move on by never giving up until you succeed.

What are more secrets of success? Following are the next set of secrets of success.

Success Distinction #5: Eliminate the thought that the abilities you need are inherent. Don’t say that you can’t do it because you weren’t born with something. You can find the skills necessary.

Success Distinction #6: Write down all the ways you can accomplish things that will make you feel good. Don’t let rejection bother you. You need the feel good list to look to when you are faced with rejection. It keeps your confidence up and keeps you strong.

Success Distinction #7: Determine what is likely to happen as a result of your actions. Think about what the end result will be and this will help you win.

Success Distinction #8: Etch this formula into your brain:
Personal ability + Goals = Phenomenal results.

Success Distinction #9: Determine in writing where you want to be and do it right away.

Success Distinction #10: Determine in advance in writing that you have the ability to learn how to do what you want to do. 3% of Harvard people that wrote goals earned more than the other 97% of people who didn’t write goals combined.

Do you have these components of success? Follow these distinctions and you can earn more money then you ever thought imaginable. Put your mind to it and it is yours.

Warmest regards,

Matt Bacak

P.S. If you haven’t signed up for my
Powerful Promoting Tips yet, then you
are really missing out, go here:


P.P.S. Do you want to be updated on the new things I’m doing
to market my companies? Then you need to grab a copy of my
`Internet Marketing Dirt’. It’s now better than ever before!

Go here and get a copy: www.internetmarketingdirt.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *