by Matt Bacak
People always want to know how to make a million dollars. That seems to be a pretty standard goal for most people. I can’t tell you exactly how to make a million bucks, but I can tell you the hardcore fundamentals I’ve used to get me where I wanted to be- making boatloads of cash each year. These are simple tricks that anyone can adapt to their business and to their life to start achieving the success they desire. So take a look at the 7 tips I’ve compiled to get you started thinking in the right direction.
1. Specificity. The truth is you can be a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond. Which one do you want to be? A big fish in a little pond, right? Whether you are starting up your business or you’ve been at it for awhile, you will benefit when you zero in on what you and your business are about. Have a laser-like focus for your business. If you try to have too many projects in too many areas, you will fail. It’s only a matter of when. Trust me, I know because I’ve been tempted with the allure of more projects equaling more money. But I quickly discovered when you stretch your energy, time and focus into several niches, you lose not only focus but money.
2. Create and fine-tine your flagship product. This goes hand in hand with specifying your market. Take a good long look at your business before you nail down exactly what you want your flagship product to be. Your flagship product should not only be a source of income for you but drive home to people what your business is all about. Focusing on a core product will also help you figure out what complimentary products you should sell and what products you should stay away from.
3. Fail fast. It doesn’t have to be right, you just have to get it going. I tell this to my employees all the time. I don’t care if you aren’t perfect at something right away. Just get on with it. The sooner you get started, the sooner you can fail. The sooner you fail, the sooner you can start doing it right and perfect it.
4. Be aggressive. So often we hear that being aggressive is not OK but that’s crap. In marketing, internet marketing specifically, you have to be aggressive. If you don’t put yourself out there constantly, you won’t get any results. You have to stay on top of sending out email, driving traffic and closing sales. If someone doesn’t like your perceived forwardness, then so be it. The product or service you’re offering isn’t for them anyway.
5. Always know your numbers. Every time something happens in your business, you should know about it. Whether it’s when you’ve made a sale or your conversion rates are decreasing, you need to know these numbers. Knowing what your numbers are, where they should be and where they shouldn’t be is key to maintaining success and pushing forward to achieve higher goals.
6. Systems. This is a big mistake I see a lot of entrepreneurs make, especially internet marketing newbies. The trick to streamlining your business is to create systems. From who does what, how they do it, how your numbers are tracked, even the tiniest details of your organization should have a system in place. Systems make things faster and more efficient. Without them, your business will be in a state of chaos.
7. Don’t ever stop making and achieving goals. If you stop creating goals, you’re going to become stagnant. Once you stop striving to achieve, your business is over. Even if you don’t reach the goals you set out to achieve, that’s okay. Just don’t stop.
There are many strategies to making money on the internet, but nothing makes sense unless you have a big list. Email Marketing is the most profitable way to make money on the internet. When you build a list of hot and hungry prospects you control your future. Discover how to use the internet and turn your computer into a cash gushing machine. Sign-up right now for Matt Bacak ‘s FREE online newsletter to find out how to do exactly that – Go here: http://www.promotingtips.com