7 Steps to Quickly Sell
Your Products and Services
by Matt Bacak
Creating a product or developing a service is easy. Anyone can do it but the trick is in knowing how to sell it. It’s not enough to have a product or service, you need to have the inside know-how to getting your product into people’s hands. So, grab a pen and piece of paper and write this down. I’m going to show you step by step how to leverage affiliates to quickly sell your goods.
1. Create a VALUABLE product or service. Notice the key word- valuable. Especially if you want a long-lasting business. If you want to continue creating and selling in the future, you need to establish your reputation as a quality provider from the start.
2. Create an affiliate program. There are many different ways to do this and it all depends on what platform you’re using to sell and what market you’re in. If you are using ClickBank, JVZoo or Warrior Plus, then you can use those instead of creating your own.
3. Once you create your affiliate program, you need to set up your product or service inside of there. It’s very important that you do this.
4. Create an affiliate invite page and a resource page. This is a key piece missing in many people’s affiliate programs. The resource page is a place for affiliates or JVs to get the resources they need to promote for you.
5. Get affiliates on board. This is a lot easier to do if you’ve already sold a product before because you can go back to people who have promoted for you in the past and ask them if they’re interested in promoting your new product.
6. Get affiliates to promote your product.
7. Make tons of money.
The trickiest parts of those 7 steps are getting affiliates on board and getting them to sell. This is an important question for you to consider every single time you put out a product. What would you have to do in order to get affiliates to push the heck out of your product? Really think about it.
Here’s my best advice. Think copy and paste. The fact is that most affiliates don’t want to think and they don’t want to work. 99% of all affiliates are lazy. They want what you want, which are results. Everything else is inconsequential to them. That’s why you need to think copy and paste.
What I mean by copy and paste is create your sales letter and swipe file in a way that is so unbelievably simple that an idiot could do it. When writing your copy and your swipe files and subject lines, keep in mind that your average affiliates will not change anything you’ve supplied for them to use. So, it’s up to you to create the best, most influential sales letter, swipe files and subject lines that you can. If an affiliate, remember most affiliates are lazy, sees your product and thinks they will have to change the swipe files or do the majority of selling the product on their end, without the help of your sales letter, they will quickly say, “Nope!” and move on.
Now you know the steps you need to take to quickly sell your products and services. So go do it!